Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD’s web site are provided “as is”. ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD’s Internet site, even if ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD or a ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ASTS Enterprises (AUST) PTY LTD’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Change of mind returns / Store credit:
Your satisfaction is our number one priority however, please choose carefully as we do not refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
However, if you wish to return products in their original packaging and in saleable condition we will provide you with a store credit for the purchase price less delivery fee. A restocking fee of 20% will apply.
Please contact us†to obtain a Return Authorisation Number as no returns can be accepted without one.†We will provide you with a store credit only when we receive the returned product. Return postage is at your expense.
Store credits must be used within 12 months of issue. Store credits may only be used to purchase from injex.com.au and are not redeemable for cash.
14. Statutory Conditions and Warranty / Refunds
The Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) implies into all consumer contracts certain statutory conditions and warranties which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These are in addition to any voluntary warranties offered by the manufacturer. Under the statutory warranty:†We will refund, repair or replace if the product you receive – doesn’t match the sample or description, doesn’t do what it is supposed to do or is not of merchantable quality eg. defective or dead-on-arrival (DOA).
Where a refund, repair or replacement is approved under the terms of this warranty, we will pay for, or reimburse you for, any shipping costs to return the original product to us.
Warranty applies to the original product. Replacement product has the same warranty as the original. You must retain your proof of purchase for any manufacturer warranty claims.
We reserve the right to charge you, at our current hourly rate, for the cost of examining the good if our examination reveals that there has not been a breach of statutory conditions or warranties ie. the good is not DOA, not defective or faulty, or if it does match the sample or description.
Refunds will be issued by direct deposit, cheque or PayPal at our discretion.
In order to obtain these remedies:
You must notify us within a reasonable time after you become aware that you wish to make a claim for a breach of condition or warranty in clause 15; generally within 14 days after you have received the product. Please contact us via the help centre. Once contacted we will advise you of the best way to return any products. We may not accept products returned without a Return Authorisation Number.
In some circumstances, we may refund, replace or repair goods that you find have a defect or fault when you have owned or used it for some time but displays a manufacturing defect or fault within a reasonable time during which it should not have developed that defect or fault. Please contact us via the help centre.
A “reasonable time” is the amount of time that is reasonable to expect, given the cost and quality of the item.
Incorrect or defective goods must be returned to us in the condition received with all original packaging. Replacement of good or refund and reimbursement of freight costs will not be made until the original good is received by us and your claim verified.
We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product.
We do not refund, repair or replace where in our reasonable opinion the product becomes unmerchantable due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
Products damaged in transit must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt so that we may make a claim under transit insurance. Goods that develop a defect after first use may be covered by manufacturer warranty. You may wish to contact the manufacturer regarding returns and repairs.